Thursday, October 3, 2013

Chenille Sticks!

Do you know what Chenille Sticks are? Without looking at the picture of them...

Go on guess! Can't figure it out? Mouse over the picture below to find out!






Anywho, they are pipe cleaners! Which is what they were affectionately called in my home growing up.



I have been working on stockings for Bobby and I for Christmas and have decided to do Bucilla stockings for our fancy ones that will hang and get dusty... but not actually fill them. I am still working on ideas for the ones we will actually use, but for now I am doing these and they are a little bit time consuming. I have finished one (only took 2 and 1/2 months to finish, working on them every chance I can). 




So the snowman one is finished, pictures to come, and am working on the Santa Clause stocking. The goal is to finish by Thanksgiving.




Okay so the snowman stocking still needs his tag, but that is because we haven't decided who's is whose... whose is who's? whose is whose? who's is who's? Which belongs to whom?




Anywho, much love!


Sherbear

No comments:

Post a Comment